iSoftStone partnered with a global software and cloud computing company to introduce A/B testing using Adobe Target and the client’s existing technology stack. This is one part of the client’s longer-term switch to Adobe Experience Cloud.
- A global software and cloud computing company was running their corporate website on their own proprietary, module-based content management system (CMS) but did not have the right data to make the most well-informed decisions about the best ways to present their Software as a Service (SaaS) product offerings.
- They were gradually switching to the Adobe Experience Cloud technology stack and wanted to try using Adobe Target with their existing CMS even in advance of switching to Adobe Experience Manager.
- iSoftStone designed alternate options, across multiple different pages, for presenting the product offerings and calls to action.
- This was an ongoing, iterative process, and included mocking-up new modules and page layouts
- iSoftStone integrated Adobe Target into the site in order to display the alternate design options through both A/B testing and multivariate testing.
- iSoftStone developers created the markup, styling, and scripts for the new options and load it into Adobe Target.
- The client’s site managers were able to track metrics through a dashboard to determine the success of new designs and design variations.