Your data is important to your business health and decision-making ability today, and for your tomorrow
iSoftStone understands that finding and accessing your business’ data can be difficult and understanding this data can be challenging. With so much data being generated daily by your mission critical systems, staying on top of it and uncovering trends could define your company’s ability to identify and act on important and strategic insights. No matter where you are on your data journey, from acknowledgement to making strategic business decisions with it, iSoftStone has the experience, skills, and methodology to help you find the right approach and tools.
What does your journey look like?
iSoftStone is prepared to help you discover more about your data by partnering with you on your data understanding journey. We will meet you where you are currently at -- if you are new and exploring how to use your data to organizations who are using data to make strategic business decisions. We will help you by:
- Providing consulting for analysis, design, and industry domain knowledge
- Identifying sources of data, data flows, and data lifecycle
- Help you weed-out mis-information by identifying data which is duplicated, in error, and non-critical
- Help you plan for your journey by collecting and documenting business requirements, technical requirements, identify resources already available to you and resources which you will need
- How to communicate your journey to team members, management, and other stakeholders
Data professionals… ready to work with you
Our trained and certified data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists will work with you and your existing sources of data. We offer professional experience and industry expertise to model and analyze data in order to find and extract information. This information can be used to inform your business decision making processes or uncover insights can help drive that process. Our professionals offer:
- Data dictionary, data architecture, and data management
- Schema creation, maintenance, and migration
- Extract-transform-load (ETL) processing and tooling
- Federated and scalable designs
Tools that you know
Our data and analytics professionals have experience in a treasure-chest of tools and technologies. We will work with you to understand the tools you have already invested in and identify the tools you need. Some of these tools include:
We are a global digital consulting company with expert business domain knowledge, deep product knowledge, trained and certified software development engineers, and in-house expertise to design and deliver quality, innovative solutions. We ensure customer success through our experience implementing and managing collaboration tools, global delivery capabilities, and consultative and collaborative partnerships with our customers.