iSoftStone understands that teams are more productive and efficient when the individuals perform their respective tasks in concert with one another. There are many collaboration software tools available to help harmonize the activities in which an organization engages. iSoftStone partners with customers to identify and implement the collaboration tools that best meet their needs and circumstances.
Collaboration tools include a broad array of applications that enable creation, sharing and managing of digital assets and communications across teams.
What are collaboration tools?
- Document management (storage, sharing, versioning)
- Communications (messaging, online meetings, notifications)
- Content management (workflow automation, central repository, content import)
- Web site administration and management
Some of the collaboration tools iSoftStone has implemented for our clients
- SharePoint is an industry leading cloud-based (SharePoint Online) and/or server-based (SharePoint Classic) service that is developed by Microsoft
- Helps organizations share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- Essentially an intranet and content management system, SharePoint is typically applied within organizations to bring teams together via capabilities, such as
- Secure document management, collaboration opportunities
- Powerful search and intelligent ways to discover information and provide insights to inform decisions and guide action
- SharePoint is comprised of a multipurpose set of technologies that integrate with Office 365 that create rich digital experiences for every device
- Microsoft 365 (M365) is a foundation for digital collaboration at companies around the world.
- Core applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint have been with us for years, but with recent development M365 offers a new and highly-collaborative ecosystem by adding modern-workplace offerings like Teams, PowerApps, and Power Automate.
- No matter where team members are at, M365 allows team members to collaborate on document creation and edit simultaneously, without the need to email versions of it around
- teams can communicate throughout the day in the same virtual spaces where they share documents and access applications; and business processes can be streamlined and automated more easily than ever.
- When combined with the underlying technology of Microsoft Graph, custom applications can be launched that provide each staff member with targeted information and suggestions to help them more quickly identify colleagues that they should communicate with and documents that they should read.
Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) combines a set of powerful, back-end collaborative tools that allow users to deliver engaging front-end digital marketing experiences to customers.
- From digital asset management (DAM), to customizable workflows, to headless and traditional content management, the platform enables staff to work together to drive sales.
- AEM is designed to integrate well with tools from across the Adobe Experience Cloud as well as with Microsoft applications.
- WordPress is the most popular open source content management system (by number of web sites running it) enabling very easy and rapid web site creation by using community supported themes and plugins.
- WordPress is built on the PHP technology stack, making it extremely extensible and cross-platform.
- WordPress makes it effortless to manage important aspects of your website, such as site creation, and provides simplicity for content authors and designers to collaborate on content, blog, and media creation, handling customer feedback, supporting eCommerce/selling, and staying active with integrated social media.
- WordPress excels at building and maintaining web sites without requiring programming knowledge and technical staff and no need for long-term support staff.
- Drupal is a popular and powerful open source content management system enabling reliable and secure authoring, content management, and publishing of web and collaboration content both internally and externally to customers’ organizations.
- Drupal is built on the PHP technology stack, making it extremely extensible and cross-platform.
- Drupal is favored for its high degree of SEO-friendly tooling, multi-lingual support, security features, ease of integration with marketing, sales, and operational tools, and straight-forward developer workflows for customizations.
- In addition, its modular implementation permits easy scalability and ability to grow with the customer.
As with all software products, collaboration tool offerings are ever evolving and expanding. iSoftStone continuously strives to keep pace with the rapidly evolving collaboration tool landscape so that we are always prepared to meet our customers’ needs with appropriate solutions.
Insights, resources, and case studies
We are a global digital consulting company with expert business domain knowledge, deep product knowledge, trained and certified software development engineers, and in-house expertise to design and deliver quality, innovative solutions.
We ensure customer success through our Automation Center for Excellence (A-COE), Solution Enablement Toolkit, global delivery capabilities, and consultative and collaborative partnerships with our customers.