iSoftStone associates partnered with a national medicinal company to build Drupal Web applications promoting the company’s brand and created functionality to build, manage, and communicate with an affiliate network of regional product resellers. One of the Drupal applications required a large amount of integrations with 3rd party backoffice systems, and many of these systems were custom-build and lacking available data connectors.
- Create a Web site which promotes the medicinal company, attracts new resellers, markets available products, and encourages new product development/packaging.
- Provide easy signup of new affiliates and management of company-to-affiliate data communications – including inventory, ship order, and invoice data sets.
- Provide marketing communications between the company and affiliates and between affiliates (mainly for inventory availability).
- The client’s IT personnel had already started working on solutions, but got blocked by technical know-how and experience when integrating into other systems.
iSoftStone picked up from where the client team started. Our associates partnered with the client and refactored, redesigned, and implemented a new set of Drupal Web sites using an iterative Agile approach.
- New custom theme for the marketing site and another for the business app
- Tiered authorization and new branding customized to affiliates (personalization)
- New modules to integrate with 3rd party systems for order creation, processing, and fulfillment, invoicing, and querying inventory availability
- New modules to surface data and produce reports
- A communication hub