iSoftStone's approach to SharePoint implementation allows our customers to begin realizing the the value of SharePoint sooner rather than later.
We drive an outcome-based implementation model that delivers a best-in-class SharePoint platform enabling you to focus on growing and developing your organization instead of focusing on administering a SharePoint platform.
Benefits of SET
Our five-point delivery framework assures your SharePoint platform will:
- Provide users faster access to the information they need.
- Optimize business processes with enhanced content management.
- Employ a governance model that keeps your site relevant.
Solution design and development framework
Step 1: Assess the nowWe will work with you to identify the best ways SharePoint can help manage your business.
- Meet with client stakeholders to understand their needs, pain points, and how their business should run.
- For rebuilds and migrations, catalog the site and understand features and services being used, and why.
- Review information and security architecture and recommend options that that makes the site easy to maintain.
Step 2: Plan for the futureWe will help you think through a long-term approach to optimize the experience for your users.
- Look at ways to use metadata and search to service up the right information, in the right place, and to the right person.
- Propose a solution that keeps content fresh and relevant without becoming a full-time job for the site administrator.
Step 3: Prepare to deliverWe will guide you on how to best consider content and design decisions.
- For existing content, rebuilds, and migrations identify content that is meaningful, content to archive, and content to be thrown away.
- Determine the look and feel and content layout structure that best promotes the overall goals of the client stakeholders for their users.
Step 4: Execute against the planWe will transform your ideas into reality.
- Build out the site and configure its features based on analysis, requirements, and pre-work.
- Migrate content, objects, and features from the catalog and perform clean-up exercises.
Step 5: Sustain for growth and opportunityWe will deliver a governance model that ensures a sustainable platform that doesn’t get left behind.
- Develop a toolbox to govern the site through regular audits, data retention, and customer engagement and feedback.
- Leverage web metrics to identify and track usage trends and make informed decisions for ongoing site improvements.
- Leave maintenance in the hands of the experts and focus on the critical functions of running your business.
Our SharePoint, Internet, Content, and Design teams have years of experience working with customers just like you building creative and innovative portal solutions that improve business processes and team collaboration. We are ready to help you today.