iSoftStone's approach to collaboration tools and Web CMS implementations allows our customers to begin realizing the the value of Web-ready solutions sooner rather than later.
Benefits of SET
Our delivery framework assures your Web site will:
- Provide a thorough analysis and assessment of business needs
- Help you plan for success, by implementing high-priority items first
- Employ a governance model that keeps your site relevant and up-to-date
- Have your site get the attention it deserves by employing our SET SEO scorecard
Solution design and development framework
Step 1: Assess the landscapeDefine the purpose, needs, and requirements
- Site analysis
- Information architecture
- Security model
- UI and UX workflows
Step 2: Plan for successWe will help you think through a long-term approach to optimize the experience for your users.
- Search, metadata, and taxonomy
- Content management/content lifecycle
Step 3: Prepare to deliverWe will guide you on how to best consider content and design decisions.
- Design (pre-made templates, master page, page layouts, plugins/components, item style, custom color palette)
- Implement accessibility-first and inclusive design patterns
- Plan for the highs (volumes) and the lows (volumes)
Step 4: PerformWe will transform your ideas into reality.
- Build and modify content
- Migrate content, objects, images, and features (for migration projects)
Step 5: SustainWe will deliver a governance model that ensures a sustainable platform that doesn’t get left behind.
- Governance (security audit; retention policy; content review; customer satisfaction)
- Telementry & monitor usage activity
- Leave maintenance in the hands of the experts and focus on the critical functions of running your business.