This page provides information about iSoftStone’s webinar policy.
- Any webinar presentations by iSoftstone and the presenter along with any associated content such as handouts (e.g. digital downloads) are and will remain the sole copyrighted intellectual property of the webinar promoter and content creator.
- Intellectual Property Rights: all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trade marks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, performer’s property rights, rights in computer software, database right, topography rights, rights in Confidential Information and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for, and renewals or extensions of, these rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world. Any unauthorized distribution of this webinar may result in further legal action.
- The information presented in the webinar are the thoughts and opinions of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts and opinions of iSoftStone.
- All attendees must register to attend a webinar via the provided method of registering.
- Registration methods may vary by webinar. Those who do not follow the provided way of registering may be asked to leave the webinar.
- All attendees must behave in a professional manner. Have fun and participate but keep it professional. Those who do not will be asked to leave.
Last Updated: July 14, 2020