This policy ensures that iSoftStone adequately protects and maintains necessary records and documents. Additionally, this policy ensures that records which are no longer needed by iSoftStone are discarded/destroyed at the appropriate time. If you have any questions about iSoftStone’s collection or retention of your data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Security of personal data
iSoftStone will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal data.
- iSoftStone will store personal information in databases and physical log files.
- The transmission of data over the Internet is inherently insecure, and while iSoftStone will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to protect data, iSoftStone cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- The only data we collect and store is volunteered, presented, and submitted by our users through our Web sites.
Data will be destroyed on the following schedule
- Contact form data - Every 6 months from the date/time the iSoftStone systems received the form AND the issue stated by the customer in the form has been resolved to satisfaction.
- Event registration data - Every 6 months from the date/time of the events which was registered.
Requests to destroy data
iSoftStone recognizes users' rights to their personal data. As such, all personal data will be deleted upon request of the user.
Requests for deletion should be made via the contact form, by email, or by calling our corporate office.
Changes to this Data Retention Policy
iSoftStone may update this Data Retention Policy in the future. Changes and additions will be reflected on this Web page (https://www.isoftstoneinc.com/data-retention-policy).
This Data Retention Policy aims to give you complete and transparent information on iSoftStone's policies.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how iSoftStone handles and destroys your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: July 14, 2020